To see job openings with Flair Air, click “search current opportunities” below. Each job posting includes a link for applying and submitting your resume online.
We are always pleased to accept applications for future Pilot opportunities. Please click on “search current opportunities” above to submit a general application for a Pilot position. Please note, online applications will only be accepted.
How Does the Hiring Process Work?
In order to be considered for a position, you must fill out an online application. Resumes that are mailed, e-mailed or hand-delivered to Flair Air or a Flair Air employee will not be considered.
Once you have submitted an online application, our Recruitment team will review it and notify you if you have been selected to participate in the next step of the recruiting process.
Due to the high volume of applications received, you will only hear from a Flair Air representative if you are selected for an interview.
For general inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not hire for NewLeaf Travel.
Benefits of Working with Us
Flair Air offers a competitive compensation package. Some of our full-time employee benefits include:
- Group Health Plan Including a Vision Component
- Group Dental Plan
- Life Insurance Plan (Employee & Dependent)
- Short & Long Term Disability Plan
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan
- Employer Paid BC Medical Services Plan Premiums
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Registered Savings Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Ten Paid Statutory Holidays Per Year